Colour Run Registration - £5, £8 or £25
These can be used instead of cash on the day to enter games, buy drinks etc.
The cost of the registrations covers your entrance into the colour fun run, your participant wristband, the powder we will be throwing over you and a special medal.
The Name, Email & Phone must be filled in for the registration to be valid. Extras can be ordered at point of registration, or separately at the "Extras" page.
By completing the registration, you are agreeing to all of the following Terms & Conditions.
- The word "we" refers to members of the Heptonstall PFA. The word "you" refers to the person registering to take part in the colour run or their legal guardian/parent. The words "the event" refers to the colour run event, on 9th July 2023 at Heptonstall J & I School.
- The cost per runner under the age of 5 is £5 and any runner older than 5 is £8. Family tickets are for any 4 runners and is £25. Make sure to give us the names for each runner.Spectating is free.
- You agree that all children under the age of 16 will be supervised during this event.
- We recommend you wear clothes that you do not mind becoming stained. Even after washing clothing may still be stained so please do not wear your best clothes. We cannot take any responsibility or liability for stained clothing or personal belongings.
- We recommend runners wear a white t shirt as it picks up the colour really well.
- We recommend all runners to ensure they wear footwear suitable for running the colour run.
- We strongly recommend that you wear sunglasses or goggles to protect your eyes from the powder. If it does get in your eyes wash it out immediately.
- We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for any injury sustained whilst taking part in the event.
- If you have any respiratory, skin or medical conditions and are in any doubt about taking part, we advise that you consult your GP or medical professional before purchasing a ticket. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for any injuries or medical situations that arise. First Aid personnel will be on site during the whole event.
- You consent to being photographed and/or filmed at this event, which may be used to promote the event online or in future publications.
- Please arrive promptly so we can sign you in and you can collect your participant wristband.