- CLOSED -
Scarecrow Trail Prize Draw
For everyone who has purchased one of our Scarecrow Trail Guides, you will have instructions on what the requirements are to be entered into the prize draw!
Please enter all of the relevant information below and make sure you check the spelling as only correctly spelled words will count (it doesn't matter if its lower or upper case).
The winners will be contacted sometime during the week beginning 14th May 2023.
Terms and Conditions
- To enter, please complete the entry form with your contact information and the correct sentence from the Scarecrow Trail. Details of how are in the Scarcrow Trail Guide. Available to buy at this link or at the Heptonstall Post Office at 29 Town Gate, Heptonstall, Hebden Bridge HX7 7NB.
- All entries must be submitted by 11.59pm on 9th May 2023.
- Names may only be entered once, however, if multiple household members are registered via the same email address, we will accept 1 entry per age category unless you have emailed us directly on email@example.com and receive consent to add more entries.
- By entering, you are agreeing to your first name and age being displayed on this website to show our winners. Should you wish for us to not use your details, please let us know by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All entries will be split into the age classifications and then given a number. We will use a random number generator (www.random.org) to choose the winner. This will be recorded for verification. If you would like to check the information, please let us know by contacting email@example.com.
- All winners will be contacted via email by 14th May 2023.
If you would like to donate any extra to Heptonstall PFA we would be very grateful.
All money goes directly to helping the children of Heptonstall Junior & Infants School.
Use either Stripe or PayPal easily below. Thank You!